I don’t even have to tell you there is a pattern. I don’t have to use statistical calculations to show you the non-randomness. With an effect size this pronounced, there is no denying it. You see it, you get it. Mission Impossible actually succeeded. Now what? Well, now it’s time to take psi “out of the lab”. (Frankly, once consistent psi is achieved together with efficiency in triggering psi, I don’t see why going from here to one million dollars wouldn’t be a few short steps. It feels f...
THE REST OF THIS CONTENT IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY
- If you are not a member, please SIGN UP for premium content!
- If you are already an STR member, please login.
- If you need to renew your subscription, please do so here (or from your account page). Either way, make sure you are logged in when you renew.
- If you are a STRUG-STR Transition member, please renew by choosing your option (make sure you are logged in first).
- If you are an incoming STRUG (previous site) member, you need to have a *separate* STR account. (Explained inside STRUG, please go read.)