Tomorrow, Monday, we are finally going to see the Great American Total Solar Eclipse, the first total eclipse visible across the entire US since a century ago. It seems pretty clear to me that the temporal focus, associated with the eclipse, is late August...
THIS CONTENT IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY
- If you are not a member, please SIGN UP for premium content!
- If you need to renew your subscription, do so from your account page.
- If you are a STRUG-STR Transition member, please renew by choosing your option (make sure you are logged in first).
- If you are already an STR member, please login.
- If you are an incoming STRUG (previous site) member, you need to have a *separate* STR account. (Explained inside STRUG, please go read.)