“Multicontextual” means seeing things from different perspectives, all at once. Anyone can see things from one perspective. But rarely anyone even attempts to explore different perspectives/contexts. Why things seem so weird when people come across this website, because around here the default mindset is to have multiple contexts/perspectives running at once simultaneously and coherently. The more coherent the better… and more inter-temporal, giving us the ability to predict events to varying degrees. With Hurricane Harvey we had a set of time codes pinpointing late August 2017 giving us multiple viewpoints, including the LHC’s SPS/ATLAS/Moon-Venus alignment, currently the most active context in which a major pattern fulfillment is unfolding. Applying additional contexts to this give us further insights…
The big key is the Moon...
THIS CONTENT IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY
- If you are not a member, please SIGN UP for premium content!
- If you need to renew your subscription, do so from your account page.
- If you are a STRUG-STR Transition member, please renew by choosing your option (make sure you are logged in first).
- If you are already an STR member, please login.
- If you are an incoming STRUG (previous site) member, you need to have a *separate* STR account. (Explained inside STRUG, please go read.)