The day after... the Great American Solar Eclipse (which was a doozy!). This doesn't mean we can relax. With a high-profile astronomical event like this, "as above, so below" things tend to occur around the main time marker (in this case the eclipse)...
THIS CONTENT IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY
- If you are not a member, please SIGN UP for premium content!
- If you need to renew your subscription, do so from your account page.
- If you are a STRUG-STR Transition member, please renew by choosing your option (make sure you are logged in first).
- If you are already an STR member, please login.
- If you are an incoming STRUG (previous site) member, you need to have a *separate* STR account. (Explained inside STRUG, please go read.)