As soon as Harvey has dissipated, another monster hurricane is born and headed toward America. This one is called Irma and is currently located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It is projected to reach the vicinity of the US east coast perhaps around next weekend. [...] Even if Irma does not end up causing a major weather disaster, this seems to be another fairly loud signal/omen...
THIS CONTENT IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY
- If you are not a member, please SIGN UP for premium content!
- If you need to renew your subscription, do so from your account page.
- If you are a STRUG-STR Transition member, please renew by choosing your option (make sure you are logged in first).
- If you are already an STR member, please login.
- If you are an incoming STRUG (previous site) member, you need to have a *separate* STR account. (Explained inside STRUG, please go read.)