Time Rivers – A Map of Time From the Garden of Eden
Written by Goro, May 21, 2020
Extraordinary claim, check. Extraordinary evidence, check.
The Time River Theory is extraordinary, so much so it sounds outlandish.
A gigantic ‘map of time’ carved directly on the surface of the Earth? Revealing what was in the past, what is in the present, and what will be in the future? Showing the shape of history, how it turns, twits and jumps?
A map of time with which we may even find a way out of a time loop called history?
+ – + – +
What we are talking about here is, quite literally, a ‘river of time’. And it involves primarily two ancient river systems:
- The Nile in Africa, the longest river in the world famously flowing through Egypt
- The Tigris-Euphrates in Mesopotamia/Iraq, best known for being two of the four rivers of the Garden of Eden identified in the Book of Genesis
The “impossible” claim of the Time River Theory is simply this:
- Earth’s major rivers are intelligently designed literal ‘rivers of time’
- The Nile tributaries along with the Tigris-Euphrates are the four rivers Eden described in the Book of Genesis
- These ‘rivers of time’ reveal the ‘shape of history’ including everything from the past, present and future
- The Time Rivers are ‘fingerprints of the gods’ aka Anunnaki
We will focus on the core discoveries, not the entire theory as presented in my 2003 book The Time Rivers.
Hints of Intelligent Design
Too big, too impossible. It is a classic case of hidden in plain sight. Pre-consciously dismissed, ‘nothing to see here’…
…when it’s anything but.
Beginning with these initial ‘clues’:
- The Nile is distinctively vertical (longitudinal) and the world’s only notable river flowing directly northward
- The Nile begins at the equator and ‘ends’ (where it begins to spread out into a delta) at 30°N latitude where we have Giza’s pyramids and the Great Sphinx 
- The Nile dramatically turns southward at 19.5°N latitude precisely
19.5° is a ‘tetrahedral constant’, a key angle deriving from a circumscribed tetrahedron…
…popularized by researcher Richard Hoagland, best known for his work on the ‘Face on Mars’. The angle is supposedly the ‘message’ of the ‘Monument of Mars’ collectively expressing ‘hyperdimensional physics’ or essentially an inter-dimensional ‘gateway’. You might call it the physics of the “Stargate”.
‘33‘ is another favorite number of his, highlighted in a similar fashion just as frequently in this work.
The peak of the Nile bend is at 19.5 (North) and 33 (East), not approximately but precisely.
Clues for those with eyes to see.
In 1997 NASA’s Pathfinder probe landed on Mars at 19.5°N 33°W. Earth was 19.5° above the Martian horizon. The lander was tetrahedral in shape.
As Hoagland’s former right-hand man Mike Bara wrote many years ago:
Pathfinder’s unique tetrahedral spacecraft design geometry, coupled with the totally “recursive” tetrahedral geometry of the landing site itself, was obviously intended by NASA “ritualists” behind the scenes to celebrate – on their first return to Mars in over twenty years – the two key Hyperdimensional numbers underlying all the NASA rituals – “19.5” and “33.”
What are the odds?
True, longitude unlike latitude is man-made. No inherent ‘starting point’ except one we artificially assign, like our current system based on London’s longitude.
Does this imply some level of human involvement in the Nile’s design?
Not as farfetched an idea as you might think. As researcher Livio Catullo Stecchini writes in Peter Tompkin’s Secrets of the Great Pyramid:
The Egyptians were proud that their country had some unique geographic features which could be expressed in rigorous geometric terms and had a shape which related to the order of the cosmos as they saw it. They believed that when the gods created the cosmos they began by building Egypt and, having created it perfect, modeled the rest around it. …[The] Egyptians put great stress also on the geographic peculiarities of the course of the Nile. [emphasis added]
That’s quite a claim. Compared to this, the possibility of an “Atlantean Hall of Records” lurking somewhere in Egypt seems almost trivial. What we’re talking about here is the world’s longest river clearly visible from space being made-made – or god-made – and overflowing with knowledge from the stars! Now that is mind-blowing.
A Literal ‘River of Time’
What kind of information would be so important as to be transmitted across time this way?
How about… the entire history?
As noted earlier, the Nile is almost exactly 30 degrees in length measured in latitude…
…something inseparable from the notion of time:
- Saturn – traditionally signifying ‘time’ – has an orbital period of ~30 years 
- The Moon orbits Earth in approximately 30 days (in ancient Egypt each month was exactly 30 days)
- The Sun’s apparent course in the sky (ecliptic) is divided into 12 zodiacal ‘signs’ (Pisces, Aires, Taurus, etc.) 30 degrees each
- The Babylonians, the Chinese, etc. divided the day into 12 equal parts 30 degrees each
- The ancient Egyptians held the seb festival for the symbolic death/renewal of the king in the 30th year of the reign 
Collectively suggesting: The Nile = ‘river of time’.
‘A river is like the flow of time’ as the poetic expression goes. But with the Nile it’s no poem. It’s literal, it’s reality.
Plutarch, a renowned Greek writer and biographer from around AD 100, writes concerning Saturn/Cronus/Chronos:
There is also a religious lament sung over Cronus [= Saturn = time]. The lament is for him that is born in the regions of the left, and suffers dissolution in the regions on the right; for the Egyptians believe that the eastern regions are the face of the world, the northern the right, and the southern to the left. The Nile, therefore, which runs from the south and is swallowed up by the sea in the north, is naturally said to have its birth on the left and its dissolution on the right.
Not quite explicit but the implication is clear: Cronus and the Nile are the same, therefore the Nile is time.
God of Time, God of the Nile
Multiple ‘gods of time’ in mythology are associated with the Nile:
- Cronus-Saturn‘s otherworldly domain was called Ogygia; ancient Greek writer Aeschylus called the Nile ‘Ogygian’ 
- Thoth was an ancient Egyptian god of wisdom traditionally associated with the Moon; he was also considered the measurer of time and was represented by the ibis, an animal closely associated with the Nile 
Osiris, the most revered and complex of all deities in ancient Egypt, is popularly described as the god of the dead.
But he was also the ‘god of the Nile’.
Osiris was identified with ‘Serapis’, deriving from Ausar-Hapi, meaning ‘Osiris of the Nile’; both Apis and Hapi were considered an embodiment of the Nile. As Herodotus famously said: ‘the Nile is the gift of Osiris, but Egypt is the gift of the Nile’.
- Osiris was identified with the phoenix – the embodiment of rebirth and the patron of all time division 
- The ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead contains the utterance ‘I am Time and Osiris’ 
- In ancient India the constellation Orion (celestial form of Osiris) was called Kal-Purush or ‘Time Man’ 
- One of Orion’s (= Osiris) epithets is ‘Saturnus’ i.e. Saturn 
For all intents and purposes: Osiris = Cronus-Saturn = god of time.  Therefore, the Nile = time.
Giza Time Anchor
Evidence is piling up for the ‘impossible’, but what is a ‘river of time’ without a timeline?
If the Nile truly does represent time, then it simply must have a timeline.
Presumably time would flow from the river’s southernmost origin at the equator, and terminate at the tip of the Nile Delta at 30°N marked by Giza/Cairo.
To produce a timeline we need at least two dates and two ‘anchor points‘. The rest would be simple calculation (ratio).
To obtain anchor dates, we go to – where else? – Giza.
The greatest monuments on earth with astronomical alignments. This could be the reason for their existence…
…to turn an ancient river into a map of time.
Robert Bauval’s ‘Orion Correlation Theory’ – or more broadly the ‘Star Correlation Theory’ – traces the origin of Giza’s layout back to the stars.
The basic idea is quite simple: The great pyramids mirror the Belt Stars of Orion (Osiris).
The smallest pyramid is slightly offset from the diagonal line made by the other two pyramids, just as the dimmest one of the Orion Belt Stars is offset in a similar fashion.
The ‘Pyramid Texts’ from ancient Egypt confirms the two – the pyramids and Orion – are closely related:
O Horus, this King is Osiris [= Orion], this pyramid of the King is Osiris, this construction of his is Osiris; betake yourself to it, do not be far from it in its name of ‘Pyramid’…
‘As above, so below’, Bauval would subsequently discover a more extensive set of sky-ground alignments that must have existed back in the epoch of ~10,500 BC.
Around 10,500 BC:
- Orion reached its lowest point in its 26,000-year precessional cycle (precession slowly shifts Orion and other stars up and down the meridian, i.e. the imaginary north-south line in the sky where stars achieve their highest daily altitude)
- The Great Sphinx facing due east witnessed two of its celestial counterparts – the Sun and Leo – rising together on the vernal equinox
At the moment of equinoctial sunrise:
- Orion was seen crossing the meridian due south
- The Milky Way would have been vertical due south with Orion nearby, together mimicking and vice versa the arrangement of the Nile and the Giza pyramids respectively
A super ancient epoch memorialized in the monuments of Giza… This would be our first ‘anchor date’. We’ll use a bit more precise date (for the ‘southern culmination’) of ~10,600 BC.
For the second ‘anchor date’, we’ll stay in Giza but go to the so-called ‘air shafts’ inside the Great Pyramid which are really ‘star shafts’, emanating from the so-called King’s Chamber and Queen’s Chamber.
Based on research done by Alexander Badawy and Virginia Trimble, Bauval found these shafts were aligned with Orion’s Al Nitak, Sirius, Beta Ursa Minor (‘Kochab’) and Alpha Draconis (‘Thuban’, the ancient Pole Star) back around 2400 BC.
It was more precisely around 2350 BC that all these alignments were active except for Orion (c. 2490 BC), though as Dr. Thomas G. Brophy points out in his book The Origin Map the ‘Orion shaft’ was aligned with the Galactic Center right around ~2350 BC.
This then would be our second ‘anchor date’.
Two key dates frozen in time at Giza:
10,600 BC & 2350 BC
Uniting Space & Time
We have the dates now. Next we need locations. Where do we put the anchor dates? Naturally somewhere along the course of the Nile… but where?
For 10,600 BC the most obvious choice would be the source of the Nile where ‘time begins’.
- Bauval, Hancock, et al. interpret the ‘10,500 BC epoch’ as Zep Tepi, the mysterious and mythical ‘First Time’ of the ancient Egyptian gods (‘First Time’ as in ‘origin [of] time’)
- The outlet of Lake Victoria itself (beginning of the Nile) was formed around 10,500 BC according to scientific evidence 
- Orion was due south and as close to the horizon as possible, guiding our attention to the southernmost source of the Nile (Lake Victoria)
- …accompanied by an equinoctial sunrise with Leo due east, when the Sun was aligned with the equator (=> Lake Victoria)
Looking good so far. One down, one more to go.
Our second date 2350 BC would be placed at…
- Khartoum confluence
- Atbara confluence
- Nile bend apex
Turns out right around 2350 BC Sirius and Orion’s Alnitak produced the angle 19.5° at the horizon:
Combined with the Nile’s bend region Nubia/Kush having been called the ‘Land of the Bow’ (Ta-Seti), echoing Sirius’ epithets ‘Bow Star’, ‘Arrow Star’, etc., we can be fairly certain this is the location for the second key date.
And with that, we are ready for the final step: Converting the Nile itself into a timeline. 
No point in dragging it out. Here it is:
- Khartoum 15.60°N. = 4000 BC.
- Atbara-Nile confluence 17.67°N. = 3124 BC.
- Giza/Cairo 30.00°N. = AD 2093.
For those unfamiliar with ancient chronology, 4000 BC is in various ways – historically, religiously, and esoterically – the ‘beginning of the world’:
- The first high civilization Sumer suddenly rose around 4000 BC in Mesopotamia marking the beginning of ‘history’
- The standard Christian date for Adam, the first man, is 4004 BC per calculation done by Archbishop James Ussher in the mid-17th century (Annales Veteris Testamenti)
- In his calculation Ussher used 2348 BC for the Great Flood, exactly matching our anchor date ~2350 BC
- The Freemasonic calendar begins in 4000 BC
- The highest rank in Scottish Freemasonry is the ‘33rd Degree’ matching the Nile bend apex longitude 33°E
- The highest rank in Scottish Freemasonry is the ‘33rd Degree’ matching the Nile bend apex longitude 33°E
The other date, c. 3100 BC, has similar implications:
- Ancient Egypt began around 3100 BC (dynastic period) with King Menes’ ‘Unification of the Two Lands’
- The Mayan calendar has ‘Birth of Venus’ in 3114 BC marking the beginning of the current age 
- The Hindu present age Kali Yuga began in c. 3100 BC 
In other words, the Nile timeline pinpoints not one but two genesis points of human civilization!
This is beyond promising. The Nile beginning to ‘speak’…
Next step: Divide the Nile timeline into zodiacal (precessional) Ages roughly 2160 years each…
…revealing exactly six ages – Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, and Pisces – perfectly filling up the length of the Nile.
Particularly noteworthy: The Nile bend overlaps the Age of Taurus…
Tale of Two Rivers
Just as the Nile gave rise to ancient Egypt, so did the Tigris-Euphrates to Sumer, more or less the first high civilization in history.
Just as the Nile ‘ends’ at latitude 30°N. (Giza/Cairo), so does the Tigris-Euphrates. This would be the hidden reason why the Great Sphinx faces due east, in effect looking at the mouth of the ‘displaced’ Time Rive in Mesopotamia.
(Note: The latitude is actually curved so technically the Sphinx’s gaze is not aligned with the Tigris-Euphrates. The alignment is a conceptual one, but just as meaningful.)
What’s going on here? Could the Tigris-Euphrates possibly be part of the time map?
The answer, unequivocally, is YES. In fact, this is the biggest breakthrough in the decoding of the Time Rivers.
- The Tigris-Euphrates consists of two roughly parallel and diagonal rivers echoing the Nile tributaries – the Blue Nile and the Atbara
- The Tigris-Euphrates’ northernmost region overlaps the Taurus mountain range just as the Nile tributaries’ northern region overlaps the ‘Age of Taurus’ segment
- There was a widespread belief in ancient times that the Nile and the Euphrates ‘were but different portions of the same stream’ 
- The Nile-Blue Nile confluence at Khartoum is c. 4000 BC on the Nile timeline pinpointing the rise of Sumer in Mesopotamia where the Tigris-Euphrates flows
- Both the Taurus Age section of the Nile and the Taurus Mountain in Turkey are associated with the saga of the ‘fallen angels’ (‘Watchers’, ‘Nephilim’, or ‘Anunnaki’) and the ‘Great Flood’ (explained below)
- Scriptural passages describing the ‘Garden of Eden’ suggest there is a connection between the Nile tributaries and the Tigris-Euphrates (explained below)
Excellent research done by Andrew Collins (From the Ashes of Angels, etc.) strongly suggests the Watchers’ homeland – interchangeable with Eden – was around the headwaters of the Tigris-Euphrates in Turkish Kurdistan, the same location as the Ark’s traditional landing site following the Great Flood.
The Nile’s ‘Taurus’ section in Sudan/Nubia is precisely where the Blue Nile and Atbara join the main Nile, causing an inundation or “great flood” every summer. It’s also where the Nile bends, producing an ‘arc’ or ‘ark’.
Bending/turning/arcing and ‘fallen angels’ are closely related ideas in mythology. Take for example Prometheus, the Greek god who famously gave mankind ‘fire’ and who embodies the spirit of rebel angels…
- The ‘mantha’ part of the Sanskrit term Pramantha (i.e. Prometheus) means ‘churning’ 
- The Vedic fire-god Agni, a form of pramantha, is said to come from the confluence of the rivers 
- Agni is also associated with Heimdal/Hallinskidi/Vindler whose name is said to mean ‘a bent, bowed, or slanted stake’ (Hallinskidi) and ‘to twist, turn, etc.’ (Vindler) 
Four Rivers of Eden Identified
In the Book of Genesis we are told there was a river that rose in the Garden of Eden which split into four branches outside of the garden. Two of these are clearly identified: The Euphrates and Tigris. The other two – called ‘Pishon’ and ‘Gihon’ – have never been identified to everyone’s satisfaction. Impossible to establish their identities with any kind of certainty… until now.
As we examine the Genesis passage, it becomes abundantly clear…
A river rises in Eden to water the garden; outside, it forms four separate branch streams. The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one that winds through the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold… The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one that winds through all of the land of Cush. The name of the third river is Tigris; it is the one that flows east of Asshur. The fourth river is the Euphrates. Genesis (2:10-14)
…that the two mystery rivers are none other than the Blue Nile and the Atbara.
This ‘land of Cush’ through which the Gihon river flows… The King James Version actually calls it the ‘land of Ethiopia’. Can’t get any more blatant than that. Ethiopia is literally the land of the Nile tributaries. Both the Blue Nile and the Atbaba rise in Ethiopia (Abyssinia).
The ‘land of Cush’ however more accurately refers to the ancient kingdom of Cush (or Kush) that existed in Nubia (Sudan) as early as 2000 BC. Nubia is the Nile’s Taurus region around the bend where Eden would be if the Tigris-Euphrates was ‘transposed’. This is exactly where the Nile ‘winds’ just as described in the Genesis passage.
The other river, the ‘Pishon’, is described as ‘winding’ through the land ‘where there is gold’. To the Egyptians Nubia was known primarily as a land of gold.
In The Sign and the Seal Graham Hancock writes that ‘the Abyssinians themselves firmly believed the Blue Nile to be nothing less than the Gihon of Genesis 2:13… [and this] was a very old tradition’; in fact, ‘the twin springs regarded as the source of [the Blue Nile] are known to this day as Giyon by the Ethiopians themselves’.
The ‘Gihon’ is the Blue Nile and the ‘Pishon’ is the Atbara.
And there you have it. We now know with confidence the identifies of all four rivers of Eden. They are:
- Blue Nile
Geographically disjointed and confusing, unless you are aware of the hidden context that is the Time Rivers.
What this revelation tells us is that the Garden of Eden… well, it was just a ‘cover story’. A cover story that in effect obfuscates the real story – the ‘Time Rivers’ which is the real ‘fingerprints of the gods’.
Smoking Gun – Overlay Interaction
The proverbial ‘smoking gun’ here is simply this: The Nile tributaries and the Tigris-Euphrates are carefully designed to interact in superimposition.
Take a look:
- The Tigris and Euphrates intersect the Nile at the two confluences simultaneously (Euphrates through Khartoum and Tigris through Atbara)
- The four rivers have identical paths near the confluences
- The Euphrates delicately ‘touches’ the Nile bend apex
In a single overlay arrangement the Tigris-Euphrates manages to simultaneously pinpoint all three key points of the Nile in the Taurus section!
The interaction is actually more impressive than you think.
- The Nile’s 19.5°N bend apex latitude coincides with the Euphrates’ 39.6°N latitude (where it ‘touches’ the Nile bend)
- 39.6° is the exact angle of the Great Pyramid’s ‘star shaft’ aligned with Sirius around 2350 BC
- 2350 BC is the year corresponding to the Nile’s 19.5°N latitude at the bend apex symbolically associated with Sirius
Good. Here’s more:
- A) The Tigris-Euphrates’ Taurus mountain region directly overlaps the Nile’s ‘Age of Taurus‘ region
- B) Near the Nile confluences the Tigris and the Euphrates closely follow the Atbara and the Blue Nile respectively
- C) Mount Judi – the traditional resting place of the Ark – is almost exactly at the Atbara-Nile confluence
- D) The mouth of the Tigris-Euphrates (originally at 30°N) sits right on the Nile’s 10°N parallel also acknowledged by the Blue Nile’s ‘W’ bend
- E) Lake Tana ends up in between the Tigris and the Euphrates in southern Mesopotamia exactly where Sumer flourished (starting around 4000 BC)
(Technical note: The overlay configuration uses the Nile’s longitude 33.0°E as the ‘anchor meridian’.)
This is what I call the ‘Eden Overlay Configuration’ that is at the heart of the Time River Theory, itself a starting point of a much wider, global “jigsaw puzzle” scheme which we won’t go into in this article.
Did the ancient Egyptians know about all this? I mean… they did leave clues.
More recently I discovered this overlay interaction:
Take a look:
See the extra symmetry produced by the lower pair (Blue Nile & Euphrates)…
…inviting us to “flip” the Euphrates to match its shape.
…eye-popping, impossible precision…
…and together with the other pair…
…a perfect match.
You can’t deny this level of precision, as the Eden rivers are now practically identical. All that was needed was a little flip. Seeing is believing.
We Are Not Alone
In conclusion, we have demonstrated:
- The Nile river is an intelligently designed ‘monument’
- The Nile is a literal ‘river of time’
- The Nile and the Giza monuments work together to record and reveal mankind’s entire history
- The Nile timeline pinpoints two earliest and most mysterious ancient civilizations – Sumer and Egypt
- The Tigris-Euphrates is a ‘transposed version’ of the Nile tributaries (Blue Nile and Atbara) designed to interact directly in superimposition
- The Tigris-Euphrates represents a displaced temporal realm in the ‘land of Watchers’ (Sumer/Mesopotamia) aka ‘Garden of Eden’
- The four ‘time rivers’ – Blue Nile, Atbara, Euphrates, and Tigris – are the ‘four rivers of Eden’ described in the Book of Genesis
- All this is hinted/confirmed in ancient myth
It is clear that we are not alone. There is some kind of higher intelligence monitoring – or even guiding – the evolution of mankind.
For better or for worse, we are not in charge on this planet called Earth. All history – the past, present, and even future – is already mapped out and carved in stone. Literally nothing new under the sun – it all happened before and will happen again.
So is Earth a planetary version of The Truman Show? Is the whole solar system? The whole universe? Is reality a ‘reality show’ because it’s ultimately… a simulation?
Certainly gives new meaning to the name ‘Watchers‘ i.e. the angelic beings described in ancient texts as overseeing humanity. They didn’t just ‘watch’ of course. Some of them – ‘fallen angels’ – interfered and interbred with mankind (Genesis 6), like the four rivers of Eden crossing the main Nile (hint, hint).
Another name for these angelic beings was ‘Anunnaki‘. The ‘gods’ in the land of the Tigris-Euphrates and the Garden of Eden…
…described in ancient Mesopotamian texts as, believe it or not, designing and digging out the courses of the Tigris-Euphrates in accordance with ‘destinies’ (i.e. time):
Now that the destinies of Heaven and Earth have been fixed,
Trench and canal have been given their right courses,
The banks of the Tigris and the Euphrates have been established…
[Oh Anunnaki, you great gods of the sky, what else shall we do?]
The Anunnaki of the sky
Made the Igigi bear the workload.
The gods had to dig out canals,
Had to clear channels, the lifelines of the land…
The gods dug out the Tigris river (bed)
And then dug out the Euphrates.
Elsewhere we are told the god named Enlil was ‘in charge of the gods who toiled endlessly away day and night, year after year, digging out the Euphrates and the Tigris’. And to keep the Tigris’ waters from going east into the mountains, the ‘lord directed (his) great intelligence to it’ and built a dike to control the river’s course.
In other words, ancient texts straight from the land of ‘Eden’ directly support the Time River Theory. That those rivers were ‘constructed’ by beings of higher intelligence. That the ‘gods’ had the blueprint, they knew how the rivers should go, and they carefully made them using their great intelligence.
Sounds very science fiction, but here we are. Everything suggests it’s real.
A colossal ‘message in a bottle’? For whom?
Well, the intended recipient may well be… us. You and me, those of us in the 21st century.
We are the last generations alive at the end of history. Some of us will see the start of the end. Some of us may see it from beginning to end.
It wouldn’t make much sense if the end came without anyone actually seeing the message. That would be like the Mona Lisa no one ever sees or Beethoven’s No. 9 no one ever hears. Rather pointless.
Messages are meant to be read. Time capsules are meant to be opened.
History reaches Giza (30N) at the end of time. The Hall of Records is triggered to open up. Ta da ~ surprise! This is who you are. Total Recall.
It’s “AD 2093” according to the Nile time map. Giza/Cairo marking where we are, the point where it all disintegrates.
More of a signpost than a specific date, actually. The way it works, the farther you are from the anchor points/dates, the more imprecise the date, and Giza/Cairo/30N is the farthest point on the timeline. At the very least there is a buffer zone of many decades making the end point blurry. More a century-long window rather than a specific year.
Be that as it may, we can still infer the progress of the ‘end-time clock’… simply by monitoring mankind’s march toward… Mars.
It’s no coincidence Cairo was named after Mars (supposedly rising at the time the city was founded). It’s no coincidence the Great Sphinx was originally pained red and had the same name as Mars. Perhaps it was no coincidence either that my book The Time Rivers was published in 2003, the year Mars came to its closest point to Earth in recorded history.
As I stress in The Time Rivers, Mars represents the realm of our Genesis and destiny. Signifying an essential but secret part of who we are, where we came from, and where we may be going.
We are in a time loop and Mars is the trigger. What the Eden Overlay Configuration is all about. A geographical transposition signifying a ‘jump’ back in time. What ‘Genesis’ and the ‘Garden of Eden’ are all about, under the surface and hidden in plain sight.
Ever wonder how Sumer and ancient Egypt came into being out of nowhere with great knowledge already in place right at the beginning of history? Who said history has to be linear? Who said the end cannot be the beginning and end the beginning?
The explosive truth had been hiding in the shadows for millennia, patiently waiting for the 21st century and waiting for us. We can hear the Giza monuments starting to whisper now and the Nile starting to speak. Squeaking noise of the Hall of Records opening its doors.
The time has come for us to remember. ‘Total recall’ then it’s up to us to decide what to do next. Do we do the time loop one more time? Or do we exit the endless cycle once and for all?
The end is the beginning and the beginning is the end. The end is here beginning now. Time for the final decision for all of us.
~ The End ~
+ – + – +
[The original version of this article was published in 2003 under the title ‘The Nile Decoded’.]
 Even though the southern most source of the Nile is technically the Ruvironza River which drains into Lake Victoria, the first river to bear the name ‘Nile’ is the Victoria Nile that comes out from Lake Victoria approximately at the equator. To all intents and purposes, Lake Victoria can be considered the source of the Nile and the river begins roughly at the equator.
 Livio Catullo Stecchini, ‘Notes on the Relation of Ancient Measures to the Great Pyramid’, in Peter Tompkins, Secrets of the Great Pyramid (New York: Galahad Books, 1997), p.292.
 Since the practice of dividing up the circle into 360 degrees was already in use at the time of the Sumerians (the first known high civilization in history), comparing latitudinal measurements, such as 30°, to other measurements such as 30 years and 30 days should not be any more arbitrary than comparing 30 years to 30 days. Incidentally, 30 days is the length of the ‘reign of Saturn’ (Robert Graves, The White Goddess, p.163).
 Margaret Bunson, The Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt (New York: Gramercy Books, 1991), ‘sed’.
 See, for example, Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend, Hamlet’s Mill (Boston: David R. Godine, 1977), p.201; J.E. Cirlot, A Dictionary of Symbols (New York: Barnes & Noble Books, 1995), ‘River’.
 See Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend, Hamlet’s Mill, pp.134-5, 373-6.
 Plutarch, On Isis and Osiris, 363E.
 Robert Graves, The White Goddess (New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1948), p.277, cf. Hamlet’s Mill, pp.200, 209.
 Jean Chevalier and Alain Gheerbrant, Dictionary of Symbols (Penguin Books, 1996), ‘ibis’.
 Rundle Clark, Myth and Symbol in Ancient Egypt (New York: Grove Press, 1960), p.246.
 E. A. Wallis Budge, The Book of the Dead (New York: Arkana, 1989), p.598.
 Anada K. Coomarswamy, Myths of the Hindus and Buddhists (New York: Dover Publications, 1967), p.384, cited in Graham Hancock and Santha Faiia, Heaven’s Mirror (New York: Crown Publishers, 1998), p.198.
 Richard Hinckley Allen, Star Names: Their Lore and Meaning (New York: Dover Publications, 1963), p.308.
 The Osiris-Saturn identification is acknowledged by mythologist Robert Graves who writes in The White Goddess (p.197), ‘…Osiris, the Egyptian Saturn’.
 Pyramid Texts, line 1657.
 See Robert Bauval and Adrian Gilbert, The Orion Mystery (New York: Crown Publishers, 1994), pp.99-103, 237-241.
 Thomas G. Brophy, The Origin Map (Writers Club Press, 2002), pp.86-9.
 D. A. Livingstone, ‘The Nile – Palaeolimnology of Headwaters’, in Rzóska (ed.), The Nile, Biology of an Ancient River, pp.23-5, 27; Said, The Geological Evolution of the River Nile, p.6.
 Corresponding year for latitude L = [(10600-2350)/19.5] x L – 10600. (If the resultant number is a negative number, it means it is a ‘BC’ date. Also, if the year yielded is zero or positive, technically an extra year has to be added to make up for the nonexistence of the year ‘0 AD’.)
 See, for example, Adrian Gilbert and Maurice Cotterell, The Mayan Prophecies (Rockport, MA: Element Books, 1995), pp.33, 136, 184.
 Coomarswamy, Myths of the Hindus and Buddhists, p.393, cited in Hancock, Heaven’s Mirror, p.150.
 Allen, Star Names, p.216.
 See de Santillana and von Dechend, Hamlet’s Mill, pp.139-40, 159, 377-383.
 Ibid., pp.140, 382, 429.
 Ibid., pp.157-9.
 Speiser (trans.), The Anchor Bible: Genesis, Genesis 2:10-14.
 Graham Hancock, The Sign and the Seal (New York: Touchstone, 1993), pp.205, 450.
 Alexander Heidel, The Babylonian Genesis (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1951), pp.68-71.
 From the Atrahasis Epic (Tablet 1).
 Thorkild Jacobsen, The Treasures of Darkness (London: Yale University Press, 1976), p.117
 Ibid., pp.130-1.